Spring Forest Therapy Walk, 24th March 2019, Glasgow
On a guided Forest Therapy walk, you’ll engage all of your senses through guided meditation, and a series of mindful, creative and unique invitations (activities) helping you to:
– Cultivate your sense of presence and calm.
– Deepen your relationship with the natural world.
– Practice present-moment gratitude.
– Tap in to your creative side.
– Connect with members of your local community in a fun and relaxed way.
– Slow down and reduce stress levels.
– Learn how to further your forest therapy practice at home.
We end each walk with a foraged tea ceremony using locally foraged herbs for the tea, and light, healthy snacks to mark the end of our session and allow a chance to ask the guide questions or chat further about the experience and practice. This is a lovely way to learn about new plants and connect with nature’s medicine by physically taking in our forest experience.
This guided walk lasts approx. 1.5 hours and is a shorter version of a normal more immersive Forest Therapy session to accommodate for weather.
Location: Pollok Country Park, Glasgow (Directions will be sent after booking).
Transport: By car, public transport and by foot.
Date: Sunday 24th March 2019
Time: 11:00 – 12:30
Group size: 14
Suitable for 12 yrs +